The Ultimate Hadoop Course – Tame your Big Data
The world of Hadoop and “Big Data” can be intimidating – hundreds of different technologies with cryptic names form the Hadoop ecosystem. With this Hadoop tutorial, you’ll not only understand what those systems are and how they fit together – but you’ll go hands-on and learn how to use them to solve real business problems!
- Install and work with a real Hadoop installation right on your desktop with Hortonworks (now part of Cloudera) and the Ambari UI
- Manage big data on a cluster with HDFS and MapReduce
- Write programs to analyze data on Hadoop with Pig and Spark
- Store and query your data with Sqoop, Hive, MySQL, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, Drill, Phoenix, and Presto
- Design real-world systems using the Hadoop ecosystem
- Learn how your cluster is managed with YARN, Mesos, Zookeeper, Oozie, Zeppelin, and Hue
- Handle streaming data in real time with Kafka, Flume, Spark Streaming, Flink, and Storm
Understanding Hadoop is a highly valuable skill for anyone working at companies with large amounts of data.
Almost every large company you might want to work at uses Hadoop in some way, including Amazon, Ebay, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, IBM, Spotify, Twitter, and Yahoo! And it’s not just technology companies that need Hadoop; even the New York Times uses Hadoop for processing images.
You’ll find a range of activities in this course for people at every level. If you’re a project manager who just wants to learn the buzzwords, there are web UI’s for many of the activities in the course that require no programming knowledge. If you’re comfortable with command lines, we’ll show you how to work with them too. And if you’re a programmer, I’ll challenge you with writing real scripts on a Hadoop system using Scala, Pig Latin, and Python.
- This course is created for educational purposes only,
- This course is totally a product of Sundog Education, all videos are linked with their videos, RiFinder.com doesn’t own the contents, however, you’ll get a certificate from RiFinder.com on completion of this course
What Will I Learn?
- Design distributed systems that manage "big data" using Hadoop and related technologies.
- Use Pig and Spark to create scripts to process data on a Hadoop cluster in more complex ways.
- Use HDFS and MapReduce for storing and analyzing data at scale.
- Analyze relational data using Hive and MySQL
- Analyze non-relational data using HBase, Cassandra, and MongoDB
- Choose an appropriate data storage technology for your application
- Query data interactively with Drill, Phoenix, and Presto
- Consume streaming data using Spark Streaming, Flink, and Storm
- Many More