Java A to Z Full Beginner Friendly Course
Zero Java Programming Experience? No Problem.
Do you want to take the first steps to Become a Great Java Programmer? Do you want to Learn Java Step By Step in a our Way? Do you want to Learn to Write Great Java Programs?
Java is one of the most popular programming languages. Java offers both object oriented and functional programming features.
We take an hands-on approach using a combination of JShell and Eclipse as an IDE to illustrate more than 200 Java Coding Exercises, Puzzles and Code Examples. This course assumes no previous ( beginner ) programming or Java experience. If you’ve never programmed a computer before, or if you already have experience with another programming language and want to quickly learn Java, this is a perfect course for you.
In more than 250 Steps, we explore the most important Java Programming Language Features
- Basics of Java Programming – Expressions, Variables and Printing Output
- Java Operators – Java Assignment Operator, Relational and Logical Operators, Short Circuit Operators
- Java Conditionals and If Statement
- Methods – Parameters, Arguments and Return Values
- Object Oriented Programming – Class, Object, State and Behavior
- Basics of OOPS – Encapsulation, Abstraction, Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Basics about Java Data Types – Casting, Operators and More
- Java Built in Classes – BigDecimal, String, Java Wrapper Classes
- Conditionals with Java – If Else Statement, Nested If Else, Java Switch Statement, Java Ternary Operator
- Loops – For Loop, While Loop in Java, Do While Loop, Break and Continue
- Immutablity of Java Wrapper Classes, String and BigDecimal
- Java Dates – Introduction to LocalDate, LocalTime and LocalDateTime
- Java Array and ArrayList – Java String Arrays, Arrays of Objects, Primitive Data Types, toString and Exceptions
- Introduction to Variable Arguments
- Basics of Designing a Class – Class, Object, State, and Behavior. Deciding State and Constructors.
- Understanding Object Composition and Inheritance
- Java Abstract Class and Interfaces. Introduction to Polymorphism.
- Java Collections – List Interface(ArrayList, LinkedList and Vector), Set Interface (HashSet, LinkedHashSet and TreeSet), Queue Interface (PriorityQueue) and Map Interface (HashMap, HashTable, LinkedHashMap and TreeMap() – Compare, Contrast and Choose
- Generics – Why do we need Generics? Restrictions with extends and Generic Methods, WildCards – Upper Bound and Lower Bound.
- Functional Programming – Lambda Expression, Stream and Operations on a Stream (Intermediate Operations – Sort, Distinct, Filter, Map and Terminal Operations – max, min, collect to List), Functional Interfaces – Predicate Interface, Consumer Interface, Function Interface for Mapping, Method References – static and instance methods
- Introduction to Threads and MultiThreading – Need for Threads
- Implementing Threads – Extending Thread Class and Implementing Runnable Interface
- States of a Thread and Communication between Threads
- Introduction to Executor Service – Customizing number of Active Threads. Returning a Future, invoke and invoke any
- Introduction to Exception Handling – Your Thought Process during Exception Handling. try, catch, and finally. Exception Hierarchy – Checked Exceptions vs Unchecked Exceptions. Throwing an Exception. Creating and Throwing a Custom Exception – CurrenciesDoNotMatchException. Try with Resources – New Feature in Java 7.
- List files and folders in Directory with Files list method, File walk method and find methods. Read and write from a File.
Contents of this courses are copyrighted to in28Minutes. All videos are linked with their course, it is being used by RiFinder for Non-Profit Educational Purpose.
What Will I Learn?
- You'll Learn Java from Scratch
- You'll be able to do any Java-related basic Projects