Computer Networking Fundamentals
Welcome to the Learn TCP/IP – Computer Networking Fundamentals course! This course will get you started with Networks and the TCP/IP Protocol suite. This course is for people who want to either get started with or improve upon existing network skills. In this course you will start of with a general introduction to the OSI Model which is the core of networking and then you will be introduced to more advanced topics such as Public Key Infrastructure, Encryption, Data hashing and WireShark network Analysis.
This course covers the following topics:
- Network basics
- Network architectures (OSI Model)
- What are switches and routers?
- How is data forwarded through a network?
- IP addresses
- MAC Addresses
- IP subnetting
- Cabling and network topologies
- DNS and DHCP
- WireShark Basics
- Data Hashing
- This course is created for educational purposes only,
- This course is totally a product of Vinsloev Academy, all videos are linked with their videos, RiFinder.com doesn’t own the contents, however, you’ll get a certificate from RiFinder.com on completion of this course
What Will I Learn?
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Explain how addresses are allocated using DHCP
- Basic Encryption
- Wifi Security
- Explain the OSI model
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Understand and work with MAC and IP addresses
- VPN / Data Hashing